Saturday 7 March 2009

Time to get ready

As you can see, I had a bit of a nightmare trying to get my head round the proper way to use this blog. I think I finally managed to understand it, but in the process, the chronography went astray slightly. Hopefully I won't make that mistake again! The 1st post should have been the "here Goes" entry but due to editing errors on my part it ended up as 2nd entry. never mind, at least I know now.








Anyway, here goes.


Well, now that the decision has been made, its time to get the bait ready.

I think I'm going to go with hemp and pellets, with dynamite bait boilies, plus a few pva bags.

I'll also need to change my sleeping bag to my warmer one as I read that it is gonna feel quite cold over the next few days. Hope the lake doesn't freeze over though. That would be the pits

My tv is knackered so its only my little battery radio for company, along with some decent wine and beer. I'm sure Steve and I can entertain ourselves somehow!!

I'll not be able to chuck out a rig more than 40-50 yards but hopefully that'll be enough to entice Mr and Mrs carp into my swim. You never know, I might be onto a winner. Steve also has a few new pieces of equipment to try out as well, so all in all, it looks like an entertaining session

No comments:

Post a Comment