Wednesday 31 October 2012

Where have all the fish gone

Where have all the fish gone

Well, what can I say? I've been to the lake a few times but I haven't had much (any?) to write about. I had some bream a few times but the last couple of times I haven't even caught a bream.

Is it the weather or  is it me?

I went fishing on Monday (29/10) and shortly after I had cast out my lines I started to get a few knocks and I was feeling quite confident. Several hours later I wasnt feeling as confident as I had been. To top it all the liners and little knocks had stopped.

I stayed til about 2pm but I'd had enough by now. I'm going to have to do a night session sometime but I don't know when.

If I go fishing and I actually catch a fish I shall let you all know tout suit!!!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment