Sunday 26 August 2012

No more carp

Well, I've made a decision. From now on I'm not going to go fishing for carp, I'm going after tench and bream. Sod it, thats all I catch anyway. Or at least I used to.I seem to be struggling to even catch them. I've trieds catching carp and it aint worked.

I went for a night session on Thurs (23/8) and caught nowt. I am still trying the method feeder and I'm obviously doing something wrong. I get the odd nibble but not had a major run on it yet.
I marked up my spot and baited up with small balls of the mix and cast out the feeder. The other rod was cast out a few rod lengths onto an area where I'd previously seen some fizzing. I baited up with some freebies and waited.

I waited all day and night and only had a couple of knocks and bleeps to encourage me. Vic had a few knocks but he didnt have a run either. Between us we must have covered most rigs and baiting situations.

So its back to the drawing board and try another plan!!!

Until next time

John

No comments:

Post a Comment